skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today's happenings:
- Dentist appointment - I'm not a fan of dentist appointments, but I do enjoy getting a free toothbrush at the end of my visit. Oh, and I found out that I have to get all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. Yes, FOUR. Sounds fun, right?
- New haircut - I am a fan of Fantastic Sam's. Ever since I've been free of my mother's reign of deciding where to get my hair cut I chose to go to Fantastic Sam's, and I've never disliked a hair cut I received there. This new style is no exception.
Other news:
- The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the Vikings last night in the Wild Card Playoffs. Truthfully, I probably couldn't tell you what that means, but I do know that Philly is one step closer to playing in the Super Bowl. I admit that I'm not the biggest sports fan ever, but I do tend to catch up with NFL around this time of the year. Philadelphia is one of my family's favorite teams, or at least my brother's favorite team. As a little girl I pretended to like them, too, to be just like my big brother. I do enjoy a good collegiate sports game as well. Wolfpack, anyone?
- Winter break is coming to a close, much to every college student's chagrin. Honestly, I'm kind of ready to make the move back to campus. I'm also kind of excited about my new art classes: Three-Dimensional Design, Drawing II, and Typography. Should be an interesting semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment