Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So you had a bad day?

The answer would be: yes.

I guess most of my problem is just me being impatient. Sometimes the world doesn't work on my time. Problem number 1: I've been wait-listed for a class for Spring Semester. A couple months ago during registration time, I e-mailed the professor to let her know I would really love to take the class. It's Three-Dimensional Design, and not only does it sound like a fun class, but it's required for my major. I worked the rest of my class schedule around that class, and I'm still wait-listed. The professor, whom I've had for another class, assured me that she'd waive me into the class regardless of whether I'm moved off the wait-list or not. I suppose I will just have to work things out for myself on Monday when classes start because Registrar isn't helping me out at all. Being a college student is too much work enough... I really don't need all these unnecessary inconveniences.

Problem number 2: We ordered a Wii for the house (that is definitely not the problem), and the company has 2-day shipping by air. I guess I'm just overly anxious to get a Wii. I've been checking the order transaction and it's still being processed. I'm not an expert in shipping, but I'm pretty sure it should be on the plane to get over here... wherever it's shipping from. I could use Wii Boxing at a time like this when my stress levels are higher than normal.

Problem number 3: There isn't another problem, but I'm just feeling kind of crummy which doesn't make for a very great day. I was looking forward to heading back to school, but now I'm not so sure. I should be counting my blessings... I'm usually the person to do so. I'm fortunate enough that my family can afford to have a Wii, and I'm lucky enough to pursue a higher education - especially at an amazing private school as the one I'm going to, crazy expensive tuition and all. This is me being emo. (Don't worry, I won't go as far to dye my hair black or drown my sorrows in the sounds of My Chemical Romance.)

No comments: