It's too early to be this tired.
Just thinking about the fact that I'm back at school and getting ready to start another crazy semester [17 credits to be exact... almost as bad as last semester's 18] makes me absolutely exhausted! Plus, it would've taken me 5 trips to get everything from my car to my dorm room, but my lovely friends were there to help me with the load.
Yep, I'd say it feels good to be back!
We celebrated our reunion by eating dinner at one of our favorite cheap eateries, Sonic. I've been craving those mozzarella sticks, watermelon cream slush, and bacon breakfast burrito for quite some time. Then, we caught up on some boy stories and watched a usual chick flick. What would I do without these girls? They make me sane.
Just so you know... I'm trying to wean myself off Diet Pepsi. I'm pretty much addicted to Diet Pepsi and any diet soda for the matter, and I've realized that I've consumed way too much soda for my own good over winter break. To kick my habit, I'm no longer keeping soda in my dorm room. Instead, I will keep water or juice. I will only drink soda when I am in the dining hall (which will pretty much only be for dinner this semester) or when I'm at a restaurant. Here's to the New Year and a resolution I haven't kept.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment