I survived the first week of the spring semester. It actually wasn't all that bad. Mondays and Wednesdays are a bear to get through, but they're just long and somewhat labor intensive (two studio classes in one day). As always, things could be worse. I'm actually rather fortunate.
It's funny that I ended up coming home for MLK weekend. Although, I have a lot of art stuff to do this weekend and I think I'd get more work done at home since I'd have nothing else to do. It works out. Plus, I missed my cat. And the wii. Oh, and I need to catch up with all of the movies I DVRed (Niagra, The Long Long Trailer, Sabrina, and Some Like It Hot). I like the older classic movies a lot.
It kind of bothers me that everyone is freaking out about the cold weather. I get it... it's winter. It's supposed to be this cold! Honestly, I think people are acting like the apocalypse is coming. Just put on another jacket and a scarf. It's not that big of a deal. I don't mind the cold weather, but I hate when it's cold inside a building. Especially a house or a bedroom. I cannot sleep if my bedroom is freezing cold. That's one of the most annoying things ever. It's not natural for a room to be that cold. It is, however, natural for it to be 23 degrees outside in the middle of January.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment