Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snooowww!!!


Today has been my first snow day in the past 4-5 years. For real. Today has been amazing.

Classes were canceled, so we had plenty of time to play in the snow and to relive our childhood. I absolutely love the snow. I kind of wish it would snow like this here more often. Our classes are delayed until 11 am tomorrow, which means my Religion class is canceled. I still have 3-D Design and Drawing II. I hope my Drawing professor would cancel tomorrow's class since she lives out of time.

Our snow activities today included: snow angels, snowball fights, snowman making, and sledding. We improvised on the sledding and used trash bags we "borrowed" from the parlor. They worked so well! It was tons of fun. Though, snow activities do take a lot out of you!

Tomorrow is the Season 5 premiere of LOST! It's only one of my most favorite shows ever. I've been watching ever since the series premiered in 2004. I love how it always leaves you asking questions, yet answers just enough of those questions at a certain time to keep you interested in the show. I also love how everything connects together. I really can't wait for this new season and to have Dr. Jack Shepherd back in my life.

No comments: