My whole class schedule situation is fine-tuned. I e-mailed the professor to update her with my wait-list status and she still plans on waiving me into her class. Such a wonderful professor! I really did enjoy her 2-D Design class I had last year. I'm really looking forward to this 3-D Design class! You really don't get this treatment at larger universities. I'm so glad I decided to go to a smaller, private college. These professors are amazing!
Since I am in a much more positive mood, I've been falling in love with music again. Sometimes when I'm feeling slightly depressed I don't even want to listen to music. And I really love music, so I'm not a fan of feeling depressed. I've been getting trigger happy with the iTunes "buy" button, and I bought some of my old favorite songs (mostly from the '90s).
Here's to nostalgia:
- "Zombie" - The Cranberries (my absolute favorite right now)
- "Spirit in the Sky" - Norman Greenbaum
- "The World I Know" - Collective Soul
- "No Rain" - Blind Melon
- "E-Pro" - Beck
No comments:
Post a Comment