Friday, January 23, 2009

Another week come and gone...

This week has been amazingly short due to MLK Day, Snow Day, and 2 hour delay Wednesday. I only have one class on Fridays, so it's been a pretty easy week.

This week has also been eventful... witnessed the inauguration of the first non-old white guy as president. Even though I didn't vote for him, and I'm still weary about how good he'll be as president... his family is absolutely adorable. It was also pretty cool getting to see such a historical event [on tv... I'm not crazy enough to have been in D.C.].

And, let me just say that LOST on Wednesday was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The show has taken a completely different spin than the first season. It changes the way you think about the show! I love it! I'm so happy to have another good night of tv during the week. I just wish they had some better shows on Tuesday and Friday nights!

No comments: